Monday, April 21, 2014

04/21/14 Ikea

Went to Ikea up in Woodbridge to check out some furniture and home decor ideas.

I want all modern everything.
God, how long does it take for our PM to contact us... it's over a week. Ha. I am impatient don't mind me.

Anyway, I rode with my parents as we took a 3 hour+ car ride there. We drove past some Ryan Homes in Franklin (I think...) and I forgot another Ryan Home community that's right outside of Ikea (I believe...) I'm not too familiar with the area.

Well anyway, I'm jealous of y'alls homes and the basements that you guys added.

Gah.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just found your blog and followed, can't wait to see how your build goes! Love your colors you picked out! Feel free to check out my blog, we closed last week. www.fromphillytoaflorence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chrissie! Congrats on closing! I can't wait for that moment! I'll follow yours too!

      Delete