Monday, April 14, 2014

04/14/14 A Floor that Snags

Anyone have an experience with Armstrong wooden floors? Apparently I did some research on the hardwood floors that we're getting and it has some pretty bad reviews.

I mean... bad. But hey, people take their time to voice their opinions online when it's negative... and when it's positive they just leave it be.

Well like I said before, we opted for the Armstrong's "Misty Gray". Apparently since it's "distressed wood" it tends to snag if you're wearing socks or nylons.. Gah. I don't know. I'm a barefoot type of gal. So we'll shall see how this goes... I guess we'll just tell everyone to be very careful. Wack.

On another note, we made some changes to the house. Besides opting for a gas range, we wanted the living room to have a second window. Having only one window is going to make the room look... small... since we have elevation K. Wack I know... BUT, Ryan Homes went ahead and gave it us to free... yay us!


1 comment:

  1. How are the Misty Gray floors holding up? My husband and I have been going through the same thing that you did. We love the floors but have read the terrible reviews. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Your house is gorgeous! ( I've posted this a few times on your blog, sorry, I would email you, but can't find a way to do that). Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete