Monday, June 30, 2014

06/30/14 Just a quick update

Just received an update from our PM.

We'll probably go by the house today anyway... we need to take measurements of the laundry room and see what washer and dryer can fit in there. Plus. there's something about a tropic storm coming through this week... goodness. Might be a bad 4th of July for us here at Hampton Roads.


So here's our update:


Good afternoon from Culpepper Landing,

The drywall process is nearly complete.  The crew is in today sanding the walls in preparation for the base coat of paint tomorrow.  Also today we are running the water and sewer lines to the street and installing the garage door.  Tomorrow we will receive your interior trim and doors; the trim carpenters will follow on Wednesday to install everything.

The exterior of the home is making steady progress.  The siding and shutters are up and we will begin the front porch and back deck before the end of the week.

I have included some pictures that I took today; if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out.


It's not easy being green

 


I'm glad we have a lot of windows in our morning room.
I'll take more pictures of the drywall and post it later when I go see the house... I'll probably take pictures of the neighborhood too since my co-workers and friends are asking what the area looks like.



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, SO much has been done on your house! I love the siding, it's so very different but looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blown away with how great the outside colors of your house look! I would never think to put something like that together! Do you want to come decorate my house???!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Chrissie! If I lived closer I would! (Is blogger giving you the blog post updates? Mine was fixed after I commented on your post about it. Haha!)

      Delete
  3. I love that color siding! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I guess we're glad that green was left for the taking!

      Delete